By the mention of tritium you might imagine the radioactive sign of black and yellow that you often see on TV. But the amount of tritium radioactive gas built in Tritium watches is at its minimal amount, safe enough for everyday use by humans. The titanium gas is actually the one responsible for watches to glow, making it easier to tell time even in the dark.
So if you are looking for a watch that would be bright enough in dark environments, then here are the best Tritium watches in the market today:
- Tawatec E.O.Diver – this is one of the brightest Swiss tritium watches out there today. Over $300 dollars in price, this watch comes in multiple glowing colors such as green and blue. It is water resistant to a whopping 200m as well and is highly famous for its durability and rugged reliability. It even has a power saving feature that would last longer than any other watch that you might have.
- Nite – another Swiss brand of Tritium watches is the Nite. With its 100m waterproof ability, this one is one hell of a diving watch as well. This has left a remarkable reputation with Tritium dive watches too. This brand is usually used by military operations because of its sleek design and durable features. Its coating is of sapphire along with a triple coating of anti reflective feats, making it so easy to tell time even with all the glaring lights around as well.
- Dievas – this line of watches has at least 15 of the Tritium tubes to help light up the whole dial of the watch including the hour and minute hands. Dievas has long been considered as one of the best watches in the industry of Tritium illuminated luxury watches making it top of the line and gold standard.
- Traser – if you are looking for an aviator watch, then this one is for you. It uses white Tritium to illuminate is dials, except for the 12 o’clock indicator that uses an orange light. This brand was first seen used during the Second World War by military aviators and since then rose as one of the leading brands used by aviators. It even has a comfortable, leather black band that goes well with any kind of weather. Its best wingman you could ever have for any situation.
- Firemark – Firemark, another Swiss brand of watch is waterproof and shatterproof as well. it can go water resistant for as deep as 100 meters and is one hell of a companion when diving. With its bright illumination on the whole interface of the dial with its hour and minute hands in glowing green, you can tell time in pretty much deep waters all throughout.
Tritium watches are known to last for as long as 20 years until you would need to have the tritium tubes refilled or repaired. With the durability that these cool watches offer, you will sure to have a watch well worth the price you paid it in for.